Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By Jenbols
Experimented with the DB for a couple of days and the had to stop dues to many tests not yet finished with other Dashbs... so hopefully will catch up with the latest added features and so on...
Wondering if the "Trading Times" could be turned on and off, i mean not inside the Ea parameters but with an outside button and the trade would still be working and follow its course?
Just asking in case i missed this function, even though i read all 34 pages and still to start to read the Manual_
To be more specific for ex: once a VB is triggered, i should be able to have an option to turn the "Trading Times" off or can even call it the "Auto Button" off so i am making sure that once that trade is closed by Trail, SL etc .... no other trades will be opened until i decide so by turning again the button or the option on_
I have seen also something called "Stop after this many profitable Baskets" option ...
Just an idea, but if not will adapt to the way the Dashb has been programmed_
Thanks Geko
JohnSmith2nd liked this
By LordOfPips
Hello Geko,

Thank you for all the great work with the dashboard. Also thanks to Fxpinbar for coming up with the strategy.
I want to make a suggestion which i think can make some sense.
Multiple trades only for winning pair: when the basket is started, we'll be adding a trade on each H4 candle for pairs that still have their signal intact and whose previous order is in profit, while ignoring other pairs that no longer have signal or their previous order is not in profit. This way, we'll be feeding our winners only and we can easily reach our basket target faster and close for the week earlier.

It would be like:
Maximum orders per pair: 3 (user defined)
Time-frame for one order per bar: H4 (user defined)
Only add if last order is profitable: True/False

We may choose to use this function or not but it will be nice to have it there.
I have a similar strategy I'm testing with another EA that has these functions and most of the time I reach my weekly target on Tuesday and finish for the week before some funny news announcements would come along and spoil everything.

Cheers
MM
By Geko
LordOfPips wrote: 17 Jun 2017, 23:57 Hello Geko,

Thank you for all the great work with the dashboard. Also thanks to Fxpinbar for coming up with the strategy.
I want to make a suggestion which i think can make some sense.
Multiple trades only for winning pair: when the basket is started, we'll be adding a trade on each H4 candle for pairs that still have their signal intact and whose previous order is in profit, while ignoring other pairs that no longer have signal or their previous order is not in profit. This way, we'll be feeding our winners only and we can easily reach our basket target faster and close for the week earlier.

It would be like:
Maximum orders per pair: 3 (user defined)
Time-frame for one order per bar: H4 (user defined)
Only add if last order is profitable: True/False

We may choose to use this function or not but it will be nice to have it there.
I have a similar strategy I'm testing with another EA that has these functions and most of the time I reach my weekly target on Tuesday and finish for the week before some funny news announcements would come along and spoil everything.

Cheers
MM
Hi and welcome at GiG LordOfPips ;-)

I keep a note of your idea...
LordOfPips liked this
By Geko
DB update V .1.13 available in post 1.

Finally, I have just posted the new DB update. Tomorrow is going to be a sunny day, which mean park… and so I probably won’t have much time available.

Modifications:

- Button to stop trading:
As requested, I have included a new button in the Dashboard.

auto.png

Onclick, the button will avoid the Dashboard to open new trades (open trades will still be managed).

I have coded this button as a “+”. If timing settings are set properly, believe me, you won’t have any risk to have trade opened and closed and reopened… (4 weeks that the DB is on my VPS and I never had an issue).

This button is working on its own: if green it means that the button allow trading (off course, the other filters still have to be ok to open trades). OnClick the button turns red and no new trades will be open by the Dashboard.

Please note that when you load the DB this button will always be green.

- Results CSV file
I have updated the CSV report with new information’s. If the option is true, when baskets are closed, the DB will export in a CSV file the following informations:

csv.png

I thought it would be useful to have a GMT infos to compare opening time ;-) and potentially create a master database in the future to compare results (just an idea) ;-)

A new update will come this week, I will add some variables to limit the number of reversal baskets triggered in the Virtual Basket Mode 1 (it would make sense to have the number of potential VB triggered by the DB under control).

Wish you all a great Sunday 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LordOfPips, TheSnowman, firewight and 5 others liked this
By scali
Hi Geko,

Your dashboard is amazing but the BIG problem working with multiple baskets is DD.
It could get very severe when you have for example TF, FF and FT giving 3 BUY order to a pair.
It will be like 0.01 x 3 = 0.03 lots going in the wrong direction.
My idea to HELP minimize it is escalate the orders using ADR 5 days.
Lets use for example GBPJPY that has ADR 5 = 217.
Create a condition to open the 2nd and 3rd orders with x% of the ADR 5.
Lets use 50% as example. So between order will be for GBPJPY 108 pips.
In this case the first order will be opened normally.
The 2nd order will be 108 pips from the 1st order only if the price is going in wrong direction. The 3rd order will be 108 pips from the 2nd order (if there is 3rd order).
If the price bounce back to 1st order price we will have 108 green pips instead zero pip.
If the price continuous in wrong direction the DD will be 108 less.
If you do the math 108 pips with one pair... but we usually have 10-15 doubled or tripled orders for the multiple baskets. So the difference will be huge.
I will love to see it implemented in your Dashboard.
Thank you very much!
Scali
By TheSnowman
@ Geko,

I was testing the various settings for the Candles Filters and notice there is either a display issue or perhaps a coding issue.

When all 4 timeframes are set to True, there is only 3 "O" shown as confirmation.

And when the left column is set to False, then only 2 "O" are there, and the alignment is not correct.

See these pictures for examples, hope can be fixed easily, regards, John
2017-06-18_18-02-32.png
2017-06-18_18-01-17.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]