Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By Geko
Hi,

Thanks for flagging that John, it was just a display issue ;-) and thanks for the reminder, I have forgotten to say in my previous post that I have included a 4th option for Candle Direction filter.

@ firewight, I have also change the design of the "close all trades button" in the floating trades column ;-)

I have updated post 1 with the new DB but I haven't changed the version number which is still v 1.13.

up.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
firewight liked this
By Geko
Moofty wrote: 18 Jun 2017, 13:19 Wow!
Just finished reading this thread and am so impressed with your hard work Gecko. Still need to read through Forexpinbar's original thread to get a good grasp of things. Looking forward to getting some strategy's running and sharing here.
Great work guys!
Many thanks for your kind words and welcome at GiG Moofty ;-)
By forexpinbar
Great job once again Geko for adding the 4th candle filter.Will be easier now to filter previous and current candle direction using all 4 candle filters.I believe it will make a difference..Time will tell though..Wishing you green pips good sir.
Geko wrote: 18 Jun 2017, 11:42 Hi,

Thanks for flagging that John, it was just a display issue ;-) and thanks for the reminder, I have forgotten to say in my previous post that I have included a 4th option for Candle Direction filter.

@ firewight, I have also change the design of the "close all trades button" in the floating trades column ;-)

I have updated post 1 with the new DB but I haven't changed the version number which is still v 1.13.

up.png
By agagukalex
Hi GEKO , thank you for the help last week for the time setting , i think i was too much in a hurry to learn the dashboard .... :-/
But thank you for high effect support you bring to people here and how you are so much open mind about people suggestions ... i am not done with reading the thread because i have to translate and then understand , but i will succed!!! :party:
I felt on the idea of the slave dashboard to add some more filters that can be customise and i was amazed the idea ... hope it will come to life because i think in my opinion that it can become a game changer ....
thank you geko ... and congratulation for all the hardwork that been done here especailly the pdf ... with time , i will master this tool the good way ...
Alex
Jenbols, Geko liked this
By Jenbols
Geko hi,,, Hope you enjoyed the Sun park as much as i did today ...
That "button stop/start/continue trading" is a blessing ...
So the existing trades will keep on running even if the button is off _
And should i want to stop after let's say a couple of profitable of unprofitable baskets ...
is there any option in the Dashboard for that ?
It's not a great deal anyway as i could stop manually as long as i get a warning or will just look at the colors changing after basket being closed
By Geko
Hi Alex,

Many thanks for your kind words. That the purpose of GiG, to help each other…

For the moment, I am the one the most involved, but with time I hope some other will jump in and so on. Some have already started and thanks for that gals & guys. I have already started to promote some of you ;-)

We are not here to create a new Forex Factory, you have probably noticed that I try to organize things differently:
- I have created some personal forum for users who wants, so as to make it easier for them to share some ideas and track their personal results.
- I try to keep the forum as a safe place with a good spirit, so as for users to enjoy their experience here at GiG.
- I try to combine and use various tech things which are available to improve your/our experience.
- No risk of being banned if you jus express your opinion.
… and I push as much as I can to change the I in a We.

The post WELCOME TO GIG is more than ever true, the purpose of GiG is to have a basis of experienced/senior traders to build a pro-active community which share some ideas. For that we need first to educate and help some traders who in due time will help other traders and so on.

Take your time Alex, no rush the PDF is here, GiG is here… test, test and test ;-) The Dashboard won’t disappear tomorrow nor the Forex market.

Concerning the “Slave” Dashboard, I still like the idea as it would be usable by our CCFp Dashboard, and, that’s the main reason of my interest, we can imagine it could be useful for future developments also. If it was just for the CCFp strategy, I am not sure I would code this slave DB as we have already a lot of things with a great potential to test.

Those last years I had coded/tested some monsters with tons of filters and I can tell you that the more stuff you add, the worst it is (When I have some time I will create a thread dedicated to those monsters ;-) ).

Every single thing/filter that you add should be motivated by a reason (stats, screenshots…). For example, I know that a lot of guys want to have the BBSqueeze filter in the Dashboard, Why that?

Just because GVC has posted that he was going to test his DB with the BBSqueeze filter!!! I know that he is a great contributor at FF but I would like to remind what he said in the post where he mentioned the BBSqueeze:

“Still too early to tell if it will work as a good filter though....”

At the moment we don’t have stats, nor screenshots, nor reasons to prove that the BBSqueeze would/could improve the results.

Just to say that we have a great tool which is making cash, we have already tons of possibilities to test, so before to jump on additional filters I think it make sense to slow down, test, analyse, compare…

Just my 2 cents…
firewight and 1 others liked this
By Geko
Jenbols wrote: 18 Jun 2017, 22:21 Geko hi,,, Hope you enjoyed the Sun park as much as i did today ...
Oh yes, a bit warm, but great time in familly ;-)
Jenbols wrote: 18 Jun 2017, 22:21 So the existing trades will keep on running even if the button is off _
Yep
Jenbols wrote: 18 Jun 2017, 22:21 And should i want to stop after let's say a couple of profitable of unprofitable baskets ...
is there any option in the Dashboard for that ?
It depends how you want to manage that, you have some timing options per session, per day, per hour... In the Virtual basket mode which will discuss later, we have some options also ;-)

First I would recommend you to run some "dumb" tests just to get used with the timing option.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]