Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By Jenbols
Geko wrote: 18 Jun 2017, 22:36
Jenbols wrote: 18 Jun 2017, 22:21 Geko hi,,, Hope you enjoyed the Sun park as much as i did today ...
Oh yes, a bit warm, but great time in familly ;-)
Jenbols wrote: 18 Jun 2017, 22:21 So the existing trades will keep on running even if the button is off _
Yep
Jenbols wrote: 18 Jun 2017, 22:21 And should i want to stop after let's say a couple of profitable of unprofitable baskets ...
is there any option in the Dashboard for that ?
It depends how you want to manage that, you have some timing options per session, per day, per hour... In the Virtual basket mode which will discuss later, we have some options also ;-)

First I would recommend you to run some "dumb" tests just to get used with the timing option.
Excellent okay will do .... As my habit i try to use DB's first and then read manual if any.. but i think on this occasion I'd better read it... however all other's people posts and yours really helped to know more ... You explain things clearly without much jargon_
Still using your V1.0 Gig CDM Btw, to Open multi pairs fast ... about to expiry so will load new one, if any yet _ :-) ,,,
OK, ok less words and more results ... let's start
By Jenbols
Ah Geko, you too kind .. that's okay for now thank you, Mt5 have still few issues and have sent already couple of tickets to Mql5, hopefully they will look into it _ Pdf only 41 pages (minus) photos = 15 pages .. will be a couple hours reading it all + 2 cups of green tea, and as I've seen it it's all quite intuitive _
Geko liked this
By TheSnowman
I don't know much but I have 2 thoughts on this.
First, it would take extensive testing to prove that this is an actual requirement. Are the signals that bad that the EA needs such a backup entry method; I would think it would be signalling an opposite entry by the time it meets the scenario set by yourself, depending on time frame naturally. The coding IMHO would be enormous, with the outcome of trading unsure, too much effort for too little gain. If Geko keeps adding options at everyone's request, at this rate, we will need a NASA computer to do all the calculations :-o
Similar thoughts recently expressed on the FF original thread, stick to the basics, it already provide tons of pips! Although, the forum name is Greed is Good 8-)
Second thought is, if you are that worried about trading with the trend, use the trend filters by Candle Direction already provided in the Dashboard. I find them to be excellent and that is why they are there.
Hope that helps, good luck, John
Geko liked this
By TheSnowman
My previous reply was directed at scali suggestion about his new trade entry parameters as is this post.

I did a Quick reply so it doesn't quote the post and maybe some were confused.

Anyway, I think he would need to back up the specifications with a real example to prove the requirements.

To add to my comments about filtering, we can see that already today's trades are all with trend - GBPJPY is not a concern as it is not qualified, no use to look for problems that may or may not be there IMHO
2017-06-19_10-36-56.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Geko liked this
By ckyon1
Hi Geko, I think there are some issues with GiG v1.13. As u can see from the screen shot, it is opening trades on pairs which does not meet the trading requirements. For example, D1 F/F & F/T have contrasting signals and no trades are supposed to be opened but instead the EA opened 2 buy trades for it. GJ is also similar, with some other pairs opening trades even when not highlighted by the EA.

I was using the GiG v1.12 last week and it was working fine, this issue started once i changed to v1.13 over the weekend!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By ckyon1
But according to the user guide and also my experience from using GiG v1.12, if there is a buy and a sell signal then no trades would be opened. But in v1.13, USDJPY have contrasting signals and the EA opened 2 buy trades instead.

If u see AUDCAD for example, it is suppose to open a trade if ANY of the T/F F/F or F/T has a signal. Dashboard shows no signal for all 3 but EA still opened a buy trade for it. I hope my explanation makes it clear now?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]