Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By Geko
Have you read the PDF user guide? I think the explanation is clear?

You set:

- “Use session open hours to open basket ?” on true which mean that session open will be used to open baskets
- Then you set ALL sessions on true (when here I am using only 1: London Open), but anyway if it is what you want.
- For Monday, you set your local hours to allow trading from 16:00 to 18:00

With those settings, it means that 1 of the sessions open (SO, TO, LO, NYO) must occur between 16:00 and 18:00 your local time to allow trading.
By Geko
Jenbols wrote: 19 Jun 2017, 20:42 Something is moving... following Geko's advises to start playing with some dumb settings and taking it from there, slowly this DB seem to make more sense and as someone else said, i am starting to like it ;-)
It is normal, when you are not used to “my” dashboards, that’s a lot of things to assimilate, but once you know how it works I think it is really “easy” and powerful ;-)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]