Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By Geko
agagukalex wrote: 19 Jun 2017, 21:28 Hi geko , i maybe a silly question but i am testing all 4 candle filter on 3 baskets ...
is there a reason why when there is 4 candles the same color that some are opening trades and some are not ???? there is curencies on the lines i am taliking about before you ask me the question.... :-)
Alex
A screenshot would definitely help to clarify the situation as I don't how to help you here.

For screenshots, I am using Jing from TechSmith, it is a small and quite useful apps which allow you to take screenshots and save the file on your computer, and there is also a useful option to send your screenshots on a server to share them in chats like skype.

I am not promoting it but I find it really useful, here the link:

https://www.techsmith.com/jing.html

Let's check again your question with a screenshot ;-)
By agagukalex
ok so there you go geko.... i openend a 3 basket set up and used trend filter and also the new feature 4 candles filter .. but i realised that when there is 4 candles in the filters section , it is not opening trades all the time ... so look at the pic please
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By TheSnowman
agagukalex wrote: 19 Jun 2017, 23:36 twice is better than nothing hahahahaha !!!!
i was so easy i will knock my head on the door!!!
hahahah
Correct me if I'm wrong, the pairs are CADJPY, EURNZD, NZDJPY ???

There are no valid CCFp signals there to trade, as far as I can see anyway, so why would you expect GiG Dashboard to open trades?

Good luck, John

PS, re-read page 5 in the manual, and remember the 4 candles direction is a Filter, not a trade Signal :-)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]