Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By forexpinbar
Looking good as always Geko..Keep up the amazing work you do for us and I wish you tonnes of green pips all the days of your life and you shall dwell in the house of green pips forever and ever :-D :-) ;-) :party:
Geko wrote: 26 Jun 2017, 14:55 Hi Guys,

Just a quick post to show you what’s in the tube ;-)

I have just started to code the slave Dashboard, it’s official name will be the “sub” Dashboard, I prefer this term to the term “slave”.

I made it really flexible so as to use various filters/signals. A single “sub Dashboard” can generate up to 5 signals which can be used by 5 “Main” Dashboard. As stated in one of my previous post, the idea was to limit the number of sub dashboard used in order to avoid having 1 sub dashboard per 1 main dashboard.

For future developments, I am thinking at removing the CCFp signals from the Main Dashboard and including them into the sub Dashboard. By doing this, the Main Dashboard would be used a “Management Dashboard” to open and manage trades, when the sub dashboard would be used to generate signals.

But before to get there I am intensively testing the Main Dashboard to make sure that the various trading mode are working fine (VB 1 & 2).

With such an approach, it would mean that the Main Dashboard would be like a universal Dashboard which can trade any strategy by receiving signals from the sub dashboard. It would make further developments of various strategies and adding filters much easier ;-)

In the sub DB screenshot below, you can note:
- that I have coded the Candle Direction filter. This Candle Direction filter is available for 4 timeframes.
- for every single filter, you can choose for which signal it will be used (1 to 5)
- each main DB will use ONE of the signal to (from 1 to 5) to get its signals

Now that’s the core structure of the sub DB is ready I am going to start working slowly on other filters (bbsqueeze…).

sub.png
By Geko
The idea is to have potentially up to 5 different signals with a single sub Dashboard.

But each signal (from 1 to 5) can use any combination of filters ;-)

Don’t worry, it will be crystal clear once I share the DB. I will upload a beta version when I have coded a few more stuff (filters), so as your guys can have a look and give me your feedback.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]