Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
Come and introduce yourself!
By tgm0
Hello Everyone!!!

Mauro here, form Italy .

I'm no trader here and I never traded in my life, but I've quite often thought if all they say about making out a living of it is true or not. As all newbie I am a bit scared of trying as a lot of folks also says is like gambling and i do not like gambling at all.

Just to be sure to be on the right side, I started studying.
I read a lot of articles, forums, youtube, ICT videos from MJ Huddleston (which i still haven't understood if its the holy grail or not)...
I recently finished babypips school.
I now know that yes, trading its absolutely like gambling, but with an edge... and this gives me confidence that I am indeed taking the right direction.

I am now looking for a good way to start practicing and I think I may have got lucky stumbling upon GiG as it really seems like the place to be in order to filter out all the noise out there.
Time will give me reason... or not...

So far so good.
I met you guys thanks to the "CCFp weekly signals (set and forget basket trading)" thread on FF; on the first post a brief "Very many thanks also to Geko", after which you were only a google away.
I devoured the CCFp Dashboard thread here on GiG and I am now starting to discover your different tools.

I am really looking forward for what will come next.

Nice to meet you all guys.
Happy trading!

BR,
Mauro
By ChicagoRob
ChicagoRob, here, from Chicago, Illinois, USA. Long-time trader, with 25 years experience in stock/options trading, and 9 years forex trading. Started out with indicators and migrated to price action. All trading has been manual with no EAs.

Looking forward to unraveling the mysteries of your dashboard. Hopefully, you can teach this old dog some new tricks.
By Geko
Hi ChicagoRob and welcome to GiG ;-)

We had some interesting results with the CCFp dashboard. Best results are on the weekly & Monthly timeframes and also with the Virtual Basket mode 2.

I have just finished to code a new dashboard, a kind of universal dashboard which can be used to trade the CCFp strategy but also plenty of other combinations. It hot & fresh and so the fun should start soon :-D

It’s a pleasure to have an old dog here, your inputs are more than welcome you can also teach our members a few tricks I am sure they would love :xx4:
By Cris
Hey guys,
Thanks for having me here.
My name is Cris, 42 years old and coming from germany.
I started my forex voyage in december 16, so will be a newbie for quite some time. I started with price action trading and still do it, but read a lot about ea's and systems. Traded the daily basket with ccfp indi for two weeks and want to dig deeper. That's how I landed here.

I hope I can contribute to finding a profitable system for all here.

I got a question regarding money management.
Is there an ea which handles lot sizes depending on number of trades opened, sl per pair and risk in percent?
Till now I calculated manually which is a pita.
Help appreciated.

Thanks,

Cris
By jguellbo
Hello to everyone.

I've found this site by chance, reading at Forex Factory. I started to read the thread called "CCFp weekly signals", but there is too much "noise" in FF ( 467 pages are a lot). I'm not lazy, but I prefer to register here, where information is more ordered.

Thank you for making this site free for all of us, and sorry if my English is not perfect, anyway, I can read it very well.
By Stefdek
Hello everyone ,

my name is Stephan , I live in Paraguay. I will not call myself a forex or market trader since this name involves a lot of commitment and a dedicated attention to news and charts. Have been on TSD , Indo-Investasi and more recently on FF (CCFp) . My journey in Forex started in 2007 with a Night Scalper ( EA ) ..this is when I discovered the power of forex .. , purchased EA's , blew-up real money with ALL of them :-) , then enter the Martingale spin , few other $bills after , I went to signals providers at MQL5 , followed blindly some called Guru's ,well ...I am now in my sixties ...with more time to have a deeper look at strategies , looking at charts and try to get things done by myself ...with the help and insights of this community, sharing views , results , tweaks ... Thanks Geko for creating this fresh forum , where, as another member mentioned recently , things looks pretty clean and organized here ... Congratulations . Cheers.
By jackub
Geko, gentlemen..
Just checked in because of Forexpinbar's thread on FF... unfortunately joined to his thread when was already few hundred pages long.... Being a moron in programming was very difficult to find a clue in such big source of information .
Like the way this forum is organized, I am sure will help me to grab necessary knowledge to use tools created by Geko. Thank You and all guys very much ...

jackub
By Geko
Hi and welcome to GiG guys

@ Cris: For manual trading, in order to manage individual trades with their money management, you can have a look at Blast which have various MM scenarios and features.

@ jguellbo: Your English is perfect ;-)

@ Stefdek: your journey looks like mine :bored: Yes, we try to keep the forum well organized to make things easier for all of us to save some time and have useful and great infos.

@ jackub: Welcome ;-)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]