Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
General discussions about Digital and Crypto Currencies.
By Geko
Hi,

Do you know what an ICO is?

Do you know what a blockchain is?

Do you know what ETH or Ethereum is?

Have you heard of Kraken, Lykke, Poloniex, Bittrex?

Welcome in the Digital currencies world !!!

Do you know that the World Economic Forum is even going as far as predicting that 10% of the global gross domestic product (GDP) will be stored on the blockchain in less than 10 years?

This prediction was made in 2015. So, just for fun, let’s make a dumb extrapolation:

The 2016 Global GDP was $7.5 trillion and according to predictions it will be around $9.4 trillion around 2020.
Source
Source

Those last weeks, all digital & cryptocurrencies hit a new milestone in terms of combined market capitalization at $100 billion.

Let’s use Bitcoins for our extrapolation considering that it is the dominant instrument.

At the time of writing this post the number of bitcoins in circulation was 16 419 900. As we won’t know the number of bitcoins in circulation in 2020 let’s keep it constant.
Source

Here the dumb extrapolation… Please do not base any trading decision on this, as, again, it is a dumb extrapolation.

Dumb_extrapolation.png

With those dumb projections, considering that the bitcoin is the only digital currency in circulation, and the multiple between the capitalisation and the quotation will be the same it would result in a value per bitcoin of 235 000 $ in 2020 !!!! This doesn’t account for any growth relative to other cryptocurrencies.

The growth potential of the digital market is huge and this is why whether you are a trader, an investor or even a business owner you need to be aware of what's happening on the blockchain.

I am not an expert at all but I think it is time to have a deeper look at the Digital market and to try to “educate” GiG members to this new world.

During the next days/weeks/months, I will try to post some articles and links with information’s to get a better understanding of what is happening and educating us.

So let’s start with a few articles and links.

If it is a raining day for you, like for me, you will probably have some spare time to spend on those websites ;-)

So, for the time being, this will be the main thread to discuss digital crypto currencies. I will post the information’s about this digital world into this thread the time to organize some sub threads and forums.

PS: A word of caution. It sounds like an extremely risky business. You will read that some traders made 1000xx % growth in a single day but also that some other lost everything…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tebis and 1 others liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]