Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By Bluesummers
Hello Geko,

Is there a way for me to add 2 extra CCFP slots + a 6th signal to the v6 sub dash? I'm guessing no since I can't modify file... If so then please consider this for a future update as It would be best to have CCFP 5/6 along with a 6th signal to test trade levels 5-6-7-8-9-10 (6 levels total).

With only 4 CCFP slots I could go 4-6-8-10 or 5-7-8-10. These might give good results but I don't think they would be as effective especially when most signal strength numbers are >5. I understand that your trying to keep the menu small but it would be a beneficial change in my opinion.

Thanks a lot for this beautiful masterpiece of a dashboard btw :-)
By Geko
ChicagoRob wrote: 26 Jul 2017, 08:47 I just received a screenshot of the DB from a trading friend with the same TS/BE interval inputs as mine, and there is no indication anywhere on the DB that a TS/BE was activated.
The best option would be to send me your preset file so as I can double check it ;-) No rush,here time is slow in Provence (south of France), warm in the PM with the cicadas singing and rosé apéro in the evening…
By Sandybeach
Hi Geko,

Good to see you again, it has been quite a while.

Chicago Rob has been chatting to me about your DB, as were we using the same set file, and his PC is currently out of action, I am sending the set file for you to see if we are doing anything wrong with the BE TS Settings. We have verified that we are using one and the same settings.

Any help would be great. Enjoy that rosé apéro :)
Sandybeach
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Geko liked this
By mrdfx
VPA021 wrote: 28 Jul 2017, 14:44 @Geko, It is possible to create a button to close all baskets at once with just one click?
There already is a red X on the DB that will close all trades at once, but be aware that if the trading session is still on then the DB will reopen the trades unless you deactivate the trading session by clicking on the big green box on the bottom left corner.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]