Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
Here you can discuss/request mql4 code, how to code in MQL…
By firewight
Actually, I hate to be a pain in the butt, but could you perhaps add a user toggle to ALLOW all open charts to change the timeframe to the same as the original chart as well... (basically what we had before you updated it)

I just found a reason to change multiple charts to the same TF lol!

Sorry bro, hope you can do it.

Cheers!
By firewight
It actually needs to update the other charts to the source TF when the left/right arrows are used to change the chart TF, as well as when the new symbol is selected with the up/down arrows...

LOL so sorry for making it more complicated...

example, I use the left/right arrow to change the source chart timeframe, and it also updates the timeframe of all open charts...
By forex1086
hi everyone
hope you guys are doing well. i have an indicator with mtf ssl table for multipair everything is fine but i want push notification for the change in single time frame i tried but it only send push notification for all signal same not for change in single one but i get popup window for that. one more thing it gives immediate change i want signal when candle closed.

thanks in advance
waiting for a positive reply
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By SickOfScam
forex1086 wrote: 03 Sep 2017, 14:30 hi everyone
hope you guys are doing well. i have an indicator with mtf ssl table for multipair everything is fine but i want push notification for the change in single time frame i tried but it only send push notification for all signal same not for change in single one but i get popup window for that. one more thing it gives immediate change i want signal when candle closed.

thanks in advance
waiting for a positive reply
Sorry mate, but something is wrong with your (xard777) indicator.
By firewight
Geko wrote: 05 Sep 2017, 09:13 Hi Firewight,

Sorry for the delay, yesterday was the first school day ever for one of my little one ;-)

Here the modified version, with an additional input , hope it is how you wanted it.
This is gonna sound weird, but it is possible to have an EA or an indicator "emulate" a button press, every X seconds?

The idea being to press an activate button on the chart, and every X seconds it will press the down arrow key for me, which in turn will activate the symbol change function of this existing Time and Pair change indicator (which is working 100% perfectly now), which in turn will slowly scan all the symbols in my list, thereby eliminating the need for me to press the down arrow every few seconds (yes, I'm THAT lazy, but hey if technology can assist then why not!). Pressing the Activate key a 2nd time would then disable the function.

I can currently achieve this with a 3rd party windows program outside of MT4, but it would be great to have it all in house.

Again this is just an inquiry to see if its even possible, as I have never heard of anything like this before...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]