Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
Here you can discuss/request mql4 code, how to code in MQL…
By forex1086
SickOfScam wrote: 05 Sep 2017, 17:42
forex1086 wrote: 03 Sep 2017, 14:30 hi everyone
hope you guys are doing well. i have an indicator with mtf ssl table for multipair everything is fine but i want push notification for the change in single time frame i tried but it only send push notification for all signal same not for change in single one but i get popup window for that. one more thing it gives immediate change i want signal when candle closed.

thanks in advance
waiting for a positive reply
Sorry mate, but something is wrong with your (xard777) indicator.
i did not understand mate could you please elaborate more i added push notification is only works for all same signal not for single signal change. yeah that is problem.
By SickOfScam
[/quote]
i did not understand mate could you please elaborate more i added push notification is only works for all same signal not for single signal change. yeah that is problem.[/quote]

I just wanted to say that something is wrong with the file you shared.
It seems to me that there is no end of code. Maybe you just set the wrong file.
By Geko
Hello my lazy friend :-D ,

This version should do the trick.

I kept the tool as an indicator as when you change a chart symbol using some code, if an EA is attached on it it could crash the platform.

I do agree that the sleep function from EA would have been easier to use.

Anyway here is an indicator version. I had to use tricks to make it work, but it works.

You have 2 hotkeys to set in the variable, one to start the slideshow (S default), and one to stop the slide show (E defaults).

S for start and E for exit.

The Slide show would stop by itself at the end of the loop (last symbol).

Let me know if you need anything else ;-) a beer maybe :xx20:
By firewight
Geko wrote: 06 Sep 2017, 12:28 Hello my lazy friend :-D ,

I kept the tool as an indicator as when you change a chart symbol using some code, if an EA is attached on it it could crash the platform.

Anyway here is an indicator version. I had to use tricks to make it work, but it works.

You have 2 hotkeys to set in the variable, one to start the slideshow (S default), and one to stop the slide show (E defaults).

OMG seriously?

I was just asking if it was even possible hahaha! I'll give it a test run now!

Thank you so much! Sometime soon I will show you what I'm actually doing ;)
By firewight

Tested and it works perfectly.

1 small quibble, that it starts the list at the beginning each time, so if I am already half way through the list already, and then start the slideshow, it resets the list again...

Its nothing really, just mentioning it!

Cheers buddy!
By firewight
firewight wrote: 06 Sep 2017, 12:51

Tested and it works perfectly.

1 small quibble, that it starts the list at the beginning each time, so if I am already half way through the list already, and then start the slideshow, it resets the list again...

Its nothing really, just mentioning it!

Cheers buddy!
Hmm actually, if I have a symbol disabled (deleted) via the inputs, the slideshow seems to ignore this and still scan through the entire symbol array...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]