Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
Here you can discuss/request mql4 code, how to code in MQL…
By firewight
Geko wrote: 06 Sep 2017, 13:27 All mods are in, manage pair true false should be ok and new variable to stop or not the loop ;-)
OK it seems I have discovered an un-documented "feature" ;-)

If the indicator is loaded onto 2 different charts, with different pair settings in the inuts, it does not differentiate between the 2...

Perhaps it needs an adjustable ID input for each instance, so they do not interfere with each other.

As a note, they are not intended to run at the same time, but I was using 1 as a full list of symbols, and the other as a short list, but it diverts to the full list regardless of the input settings...
By firewight
Geko wrote: 06 Sep 2017, 14:38 Here the updated version with a preifx available in settings.

I have changed the menu in settings to make it smoother ;-)
Hmm I hate to say it, but she isnt slideshowing very well.

I can start the slideshow, it jumps to the next pair in the list, but stalls there. If i press the start button again, it does jump to the next symbol (sometimes), but again she stops there, and so on. It doesnt seem to keep scrolling through the list like before...

I did also clear my global variables just in case, but it didnt help ;)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]