Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
Here you can discuss/request mql4 code, how to code in MQL…
Ok I have just coded this function into Blast for testing before to code potentialy a stand alone version.

Link to download Blast (post 1): Link

Screenshot of counter:
CC1.png

Candle’s count options in Blast section 29:
CC2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Geko wrote: 09 Nov 2017, 17:28 Ok I have just coded this function into Blast for testing before to code potentialy a stand alone version.

Link to download Blast (post 1): Link

Screenshot of counter:
CC1.png

Candle’s count options in Blast section 29:
CC2.png
Thanks mate. The problem is really I just dont have the time to learn something brand new from scratch, and whilst Blast looks great, for what I need its just too much extra "stuff" going on...

I would hate to call it "bloatware" when I am 10000% sure its not, but for my needs its just excessive...
Just in case, attached is a template if some of you want to test this option. The attached template will display a clean chart with only the Candle's count option activated.

Download Blast EA, place it in your expert folder and when you attach it to a chart just load this preset and you will get this chart.

cc.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jagg liked this
Thank you guys for the new toy!
From my experience criminals cook from Monday on W1 base, so I would love to have W1 open in settings.
Also I have little problem with this font, which is unreadable to me even though it is at 18 and black.
Btw I have to add that BLAST in combination with CDM is a fantastic template and my No1 for manual trading.
Geko liked this
Other thoughts, it would be nice to have a toggle to set the indi at daily open/weekly open/monthly open/custom date, that way when you load your terminal each day, it defaults to the preferred setting

it would be good to overlay multiple instances on top of each other, one for a weekly count and one for a daily count, something like that etc, and have the numbers display in some logical arrangement.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]