Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
Here you can discuss/request mql4 code, how to code in MQL…
On it guys, I am going to fix that asap ;-) a small glitch the variables are not pointing to external variables ;-)

Ohhhhhh I forgot, a last thing, to make it easier to test, I have included the Candle's count in the universal sub DB (to be posted later today).

On the pic below TF 1 = M15 with a threshold to get a signal set at +/- 10
and TF2 = H1 with a threshold set at +/- 2
(settings just to get a signal on the DB):
CCD1.png
CCD2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have just updated Blast to fix the Candle's count font (the previous version had verdana hardcoded, now, the default font is the standard one available in Blast settings: Arial) and the color option (now ok).

PS I have also reuploaded a new version of the Universal sub Dashboard with the Candle's count filter (2 TF available).

Those new options are still under experimentation testing any feedback is welcome.
firewight wrote: 10 Nov 2017, 11:34 Other thoughts, it would be nice to have a toggle to set the indi at daily open/weekly open/monthly open/custom date, that way when you load your terminal each day, it defaults to the preferred setting

it would be good to overlay multiple instances on top of each other, one for a weekly count and one for a daily count, something like that etc, and have the numbers display in some logical arrangement.
Custom date is aleady availale, 2 timeframes are displayed on chart.

Now I am going to add option to get the week and month open and see how to arrange that on chart ;-)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]