Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By forexpinbar
Amazing job once agaiin..Your coding skills and generosity are very much appreciated..God bless you..
Geko wrote: 25 May 2017, 23:18 Hi Guys,

Post 1 updated with latest DB version.

As suggested by Forexpinbar, I have coded a Candle Direction Filter into the Dashboard.

You can set up to 3 Timeframes Candle Direction filter e.g: Monthly, Weekly, Daily.

You can also set the shift values (0 would mean current open bar, 1 last bar closed, 2 the previous bar).

Default value set to shift 1 the last bar closed.

cf.png
By firewight
Geko wrote:First concerning the typo issue, I am not sure where to look at it. I have checked in the signals column and here they are correct, if you have more infos I will fix that asap ;-) PS: in your screenshot the 3 setup is for a buy isn't it ?
Page 8.

Ye the screenshot signal is for a BUY, but the caption bubble with the arrow pointing at the green signal says SELL...
Typo.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By firewight
Geko wrote:
Concerning the MA option. You are right, but from my point of view the main decision point should made between the various setup TF, FF, FT and their potential combination, and also with potential MTF setup.

If it appears that one of the setup (TF, FF, FT) is more profitable we a specific MA and that another setup (TF, FF, FT) is more profitable with another MA, off course I will include such an option.

For the moment, I think it is not a priority, the priority is to find which setup is the more profitable (TF, FF, FT) for which timeframes and with which Trade Level and if the Trend Direction is a good filter (from first tests it is definitely a great option).

Do not hesitate to stop me if I am wrong, it is not such an issue to code that.

Cheers,
No problem, thanks for your consideration.

I have found different MA settings to give vastly different results, however I have been considering them as an individual basket, not as a multiple CCFp filtered trade method for a basket like this.

Perhaps it could be beneficial to "Strat 2" though, where multiple trades are placed based on each CCFp signal.

Cheers!
By quadrifoglio
first - thank you Geko and Originators for this interesting concept and fantastic dash
will test it with attention

i have a strange situation with ADR: current value is displayed in points and avg is displayed in pips - can I do something to do with it myself by changing settings?

broker IC Markets (5 digit quot.)

thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By firewight
quadrifoglio wrote:first - thank you Geko and Originators for this interesting concept and fantastic dash
will test it with attention

i have a strange situation with ADR: current value is displayed in points and avg is displayed in pips - can I do something to do with it myself by changing settings?

broker IC Markets (5 digit quot.)

thanks
Interesting, my demo is with ICM as well, but this is what I have...
Capture.JPG
By Geko
Hi Guys,

I have just read your messages and I will work on that later to fix potential glitches.

I will also prepare a post to explain how to use the trading hours options ;-)

I have some personnal work to do urgently first and then I will be working on that.

My weekly basket test 06 had a great push into profit today thanks to GBP pairs.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]