Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By mrdfx
Geko I've encountered and issue with the display of the signals on the dashboard. I was speaking with forexpinbar who also said its strange.

The signals do not show on the DB when I have the candle time filter switch to true, but when I have the dashboard on default settings it displays the signals.

I have cross checked all setting to try pinpoint the error but can't see why. When the candle is true on default it shows but on my settings it doesn't. In my settings the only thing I've really edited was the 4 time frames and the opening time to trade. See screen shots below.

DEFAULT:

MY SETTING:
By quadrifoglio
Geko wrote: 26 May 2017, 19:32
Concerning your idea about profit TP SL based on duration. How do you see it exactly? Open trades at a specific time and keep this trade open as long as the signal is valid.

yes - open trade immediately after signal occur (for example all timeframes indications have compatibility in a row in strategy2 (i quote: "All timeframes must have a signal to generate a trade")) on pair and close trade after the signal disappears

and so round, and so round
By forexpinbar
Well done Geko..This week was quite a good week for the weekly signals..My multiple basket weekly signals Trade level 5,6,7,8,9,10 TF,FF,FT with trend filter made +2539 pips.
Maximum pips for all baskets = +3222pips
Minimum pips for all baskets = -1460
Geko wrote: 26 May 2017, 19:34 So far so good with my various tests, my weekly basket test 06 went up to 2000 pips, not bad at all for a first week of testing.

Link

There is still a lot to do and test…
By Geko
firewight wrote: 26 May 2017, 20:03 Hi Geko!

One last thing before I hit the bed tonight. I think I have stumbled onto a small bug...

When I click on the EURUSD symbol name to open the chart, the chart opens, but it loads the chart into the current active window (where the DB is!) so the DB goes away...

I have tested by clicking other pairs, they all open a new chart window with my designated template, but EURUSD just loads the chart and template over the current window...

capture.png

I have replicated it about a dozen times, so I thinks its a weird problem...

Cheers and goodnight!

You are right it can happen for a specific reason:

Onclick, the dashboard opens a new chart of the selected symbol for the current dashboard’s chart timeframe. So, if your dashboard is set in the EURUSD chart it will try to apply the template to the current EURUSD chart.

In my other dashboards, I don’t have this problem as I am using 2 solutions to face this problem:
- I use a non-common symbol for the Dashboard’s chart like EURSEK
- there is another input to define which timeframe to use to open this new chart an avoid using the current Dashboard’s chart.

I haven’t really spent some time on this function for this dashboard as it was not really a request or a top priority but it is done now, I have just included a new variable in the DB settings to set which timeframe to use to open a new chart.

Considering that it doesn’t matter on which TF you place your dashboard on you might use the 15 minutes TF for example for the dashboard and set time to open chart to another TF.

I will upload the latest DB in the forum during the week-end with probably a couple of glitches fixed or additions ;-)
firewight liked this
By Geko
mrdfx wrote: 26 May 2017, 21:18 Geko I've encountered and issue with the display of the signals on the dashboard. I was speaking with forexpinbar who also said its strange.

The signals do not show on the DB when I have the candle time filter switch to true, but when I have the dashboard on default settings it displays the signals.

I have cross checked all setting to try pinpoint the error but can't see why. When the candle is true on default it shows but on my settings it doesn't. In my settings the only thing I've really edited was the 4 time frames and the opening time to trade. See screen shots below.

DEFAULT:

MY SETTING:
Can you post the screenshots directly in the forum, I cannot see them at the moment, I will then check asap ;-)
By Geko
mrdfx wrote: 26 May 2017, 21:18 Geko I've encountered and issue with the display of the signals on the dashboard. I was speaking with forexpinbar who also said its strange.

In your settings you have activated the candle direction filter so signals are filtered accordingly:
2017-05-27_0151.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By mrdfx
Geko wrote: 27 May 2017, 01:55

In your settings you have activated the candle direction filter so signals are filtered accordingly:

2017-05-27_0151.png
Ok so if I have the candle filter on true then the DB won't show the signals in the green column?
By firewight
mrdfx wrote:
Geko wrote: 27 May 2017, 01:55

2017-05-27_0151.png
Ok so if I have the candle filter on true then the DB won't show the signals in the green column?
It WILL show them, but only if the candle direction matches the CCFp signal.

Example, CCFp says SELL, the candles must be RED...
Example.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Geko liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]