Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
Heya guys, so last week I was playing around and having some fun, and I noticed that Gekos Test 9 set did not have a daily test, only weekly.

So I decided to run it once daily at major session open times (LO & NYO) and had good success. I also used some discretion and if I saw a basket TP very quickly, I would use the ALL button to "re-enter" for a second round ;)

I will run the same again this week and post the results daily.

Gekos original settings can be found here: viewtopic.php?p=649#p649

My set is also attached. be warned I am using local times to open sessions, so if you use this set please adjust to your own...
GiG Test 9 Daily Sessions.zip
I am using a 2% account growth TP per session, with a 200pip SL, and a position size of 0.1 lots per trade on a 3k account...

Lets see what happens!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
05.06 LO Basket 2 MANUAL re-entry after basket 1 TP'd so quickly, duration approximately 25 minutes, 1% account growth.

I manually pulled the pin on this basket, it was up and down a lot and I didnt like it so took the 1% and ran.
05.06 LO Basket 2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
05.06 NYO Basket 1, duration approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes minutes, 1.6% account growth.

Took some heat on this one till it came back. Should really know better, Monday trading usually sucks, and its a bank holiday as well...

Also lost about .4% due to slippage on the TP (TP is 2%)...
05.06 NYO Basket 1.JPG
Basket Count: 2x LO, 1x NYO

Account growth for Monday 05.06.17 =4.71%
Geko, Ajs5274 liked this
06.06 NYO Basket 1, duration approximately 20mins.

+2% TP, but unfortunately I didnt get the screenshot in time to show the basket results... It would be good to have a most recent basket results column I think, as an additional option perhaps with one of the new on/off buttons......
06.06 NYO Basket 1.JPG
07.06 LO Basket 2 MANUAL re-entry, duration approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes, 2% account growth.

I've noticed that the 2nd basket always takes longer, I may start to reduce the TP to a fixed 1% for any 2nd manual entry baskets...
07.06 LO Basket 2b.JPG
Edit: Sorry no NYO basket today, I got caught up watching a movie and forgot lol!
Geko liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]