Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
33.3 % 33.3 % 33.3 %
GVC Bbsqueeze result last week..Weekly signals...Trade level 2 to trade level 6..From trade level 2 to level 5 TF,FF,FT .TRADE level 6(FF,FT) . Timeframe for BBsqueeze 4HRS. Basket opening time Frankfurt open and basket closing time NY Close. MAXIMUM DRAWDOWN= -22pips
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Geko, Kafe65, Stefdek liked this
Closed monthly basket for this month today..Update from https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...3#post10024573.
My weekly baskets update from https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...80#post9961080 made +33275 pips whiles monthly basket I closed today made +28004 pips .

33275 pips(0.0lots) = $3683
+28004 pips)0.01lots) = $4168
= 61279 pips = $7841

I believe trading multiple baskets with $2000 account and 0.01 lots, one can survive whatever drawdown the account will suffer in making pips because from my few years of trading experience and knowledge , 0.01 is a very safe lot size..The power of proper position sizing.

Who would thought trading with a very safe lot size like 0.01 would have made such nice profits..I think I have outdone myself this time LOL.Call me the PipsBeast LOL...FYI I am not posting this to brag that I AM the best but to open your eyes to the huge potential of the CCfp system.I wish you ALL green pips in the future using the CCfp strategy

NB:You need the balls of steel to trade multiple baskets..Not for the faint hearted..And I have got balls LOL.

HAPPY WEEKEND ALL.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheSnowman, FinalPremium, Ajs5274 and 2 others liked this
My weekly baskets were opened on 5th July after the holidays ..
Settings 1 = Weekly signals trade level 5,6,7,8,9,10 TREND FILTER ON .. FF ,FT , TF .Previously weekly and monthly candle filter for all .Baskets opened 1hour after LO.
Settings 2 = Weekly signals trade level 5,6,7,8,9,10 TREND FILTER OFF .. FF ,FT , TF .Previously weekly and monthly candle filter for all .Baskets opened 1hour after LO
Ajs5274, rishijadeja and 1 others liked this
So I opened a basket last week Monday though it was a holiday and I woudnt have traded in a live account but I opened some baskets , call it trial and error basket lol ..I combined both my weekly and monthly ccfp settings and traded them both in tthe same account..Basket seem to be doing well..Not bad considering the factt that baskets were opened on a Holiday last week Monday..
Geko, Stefdek liked this
Monthly signals monthlly basket opened on 5th July 2017...Green pips cooking nicely. +30,000 pips already in 14days.I would have closed baskets at this stage if it was a live account but since its demo account , i will leave it to run .
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]