Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By TheSnowman
Hello everybody,

Long time member but haven't been here for quite awhile, great to see the place is still open. This will probably be my main hangout now, I've been using the CCFp over at FF with great success, but sure look forward to using this great EA

Thank you very much Geko

Now to get up to speed on it, I just use simple settings so might be in action for New York session, if there are any pips left in the GBP pairs that is!

All the best, John
Geko, firewight liked this
By forexpinbar
Good to see you here firewight and well done on hitting your 200 pips target..Lets rock and roll as we have the CCFp Dashboard now by Geko that has so many amazing features that will make trading the CCFp strategy even better..Welcome on board..
firewight wrote: 26 May 2017, 12:03 My manual test today hit 200 pips no problems at all!

GiG Strat 1 26.05.17.JPG
By firewight
forexpinbar wrote:Good to see you here firewight and well done on hitting your 200 pips target..Lets rock and roll as we have the CCFp Dashboard now by Geko that has so many amazing features that will make trading the CCFp strategy even better..Welcome on board..
Heya mate!

Yes I actually made about 568 pips today (demo of course) just running on manual entries on 2 different dashboard setups (below). 200 pip baskets at LO, and then a couple of small 40 pip and 20 pip baskets at NYO...

Whilst I l love the other thread, this just makes it so much simpler!
GiG Strat 1 26.05.17.JPG
GiG Strat 2 26.05.17.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By firewight
quadrifoglio wrote:i have a humble idea for profit and loss management: no TP, no SL - only duration of the trade as long as signal for taking this trade is valid

is that can make sense ?
I thought about that also, it could drop pairs as signals become invalid, and it could also add pairs as they become valid, all the while maintaining the open trades as a part of the greater basket...

Food for thought!
quadrifoglio liked this
By Geko
Sorry Guys, I was not that much available today as I have some personal work to do (tax declaration). I will probably finish that in the night, deadline is coming in a few days.

@ firewight:
===========================

-Haaaa this MTcrap… I have checked the caption bubble but I cannot find any glitch here, it says Buy for buys signals and Sell for sell signals. I will continue to monitor.

- Concerning the multiple MA options, let’s keep that on the table for later, we have plenty of options available, if we have some great stats with them we will off course think at including it in the DB.

@ quadrifoglio:
Strange thing with your ADR indeed !!!, I never had such an issue here with my various platforms on different brokers, and I cannot reproduce the glitch. Have you tried to reload historical data, close and reopen the platform… and potentially a fresh MT4 install?

I will try to help as much as possible but at the moment I have no idea.

Concerning your idea about profit TP SL based on duration. How do you see it exactly? Open trades at a specific time and keep this trade open as long as the signal is valid. It means that it would be an individual trades management. I understand that in some situation it might help to stay longer in the trades, but at the end it is not anymore a basket?

Let’s think at it and discuss what would be the best option before to code it.

@ mrdfx:
Your issue to open your basket is probably connected with the trading time filters, please check my message below:

@ all:
I know that some of you were struggling with the 2 Timing options.

I am going to prepare a deeper explanation with screenshots to makes thinks clear.

You can expect those infos by the week-end at the latest, to be ready for next week.
By firewight
Hi Geko!

One last thing before I hit the bed tonight. I think I have stumbled onto a small bug...

When I click on the EURUSD symbol name to open the chart, the chart opens, but it loads the chart into the current active window (where the DB is!) so the DB goes away...

I have tested by clicking other pairs, they all open a new chart window with my designated template, but EURUSD just loads the chart and template over the current window...
capture.png
I have replicated it about a dozen times, so I thinks its a weird problem...

Cheers and goodnight!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By firewight
Geko wrote: 26 May 2017, 19:32 Sorry Guys, I was not that much available today as I have some personal work to do (tax declaration). I will probably finish that in the night, deadline is coming in a few days.

@ firewight:

-Haaaa this MTcrap… I have checked the caption bubble but I cannot find any glitch here, it says Buy for buys signals and Sell for sell signals. I will continue to monitor.
To clarify, the problem is on the screenshot of page 8 in the user guide, not a problem with the DB or mt4...
Geko liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]