Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
Come and introduce yourself!
By Jollyroger
It took me awhile to find out how to introduce myself but I finally figured it out. I'm from the USA and barely computer literate. I've been trading Forex since 2006 with mixed results but each year I get a little better. I've been trading stocks, warrants options and convertible securities since the 1960's . I'm 80 years old and if I live long enough I may do this with reasonable profitability. Currently I'm manually trading a dashboard posted on another forum and doing pretty well with it. If the success continues I will post what I am doing on this forum but it is way too soon to make a judgement. Thank you GECO for inviting me to your forum.
By Geko
Hi Jollyroger,

First welcome to GiG ;-) I am happy that you join our small community.

There was not much posts those last days due to Season Holiday, but it’s time to get back to business.

I hope you will find some useful tools and DB which can help you with your trading.

Feel free to post your ideas anytime, and if you need help just shout.

Chat soon,
G
By borgptr
Hello everyone

Geko, took me a while to find GIG.
Was following you on SHF and using your tools daily....
I'm glad to finally find y here.
Once again, thank y very much for sharing your tools and your knowledge with us.

PB
By Geko
Welcome at GiG PB, I am glad you finally found GiG.

Feel free to post, comment and share with us.

;-)
By borgptr
Hi Geko
Thank you
Wondering if you still working on the dirty EA you had at SHF
Ive not seen any updates or replies over there and would love to follow up if possible...
I've searched here but I couldn't find it.

Cheers
PB
By quadrifoglio
Geko

it is great luck that I found GIG
what a incredible place full of knowledge, experience and fantastic tools
I read everything - now get down to work

harm that English is not my native language but I will try to convey the thought how best to

first - I would like to ask:
By firewight
Hi guys, thanks for the invite, I'm happy to be here and hope I can contribute somehow.

Now I'm off to find some nice dashboards! ;)

Cheers!
By TheSnowman
Hello everybody,

I came over here sometime ago after an invite on the SHF, but seems I have not introduced myself yet.

I am a veteran trader from Australia, very close to being able to generate an income from my account.

The recent thread and EA on FF about CCFp should be the last thing needed, it is an awesome signal producing indicator.

And the Geko EA looks to be a monster pip production machine, many thanks for that effort.

Regards, John
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]