Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By Ajs5274
I think it would depend on your broker spreads for the basket. In order to use -20 or +20 to enter the trades. We know the baskets signals before hand, what we don't know is what direction the market will take before hand. So if the basket is of 16 pairs can the spread be automatically calculated? If so, could the v.basket be set to have spread + x pips automatically before entering the trades in that direction?
By Geko
Ajs5274 wrote: 16 Jun 2017, 13:27 I think it would depend on your broker spreads for the basket. In order to use -20 or +20 to enter the trades. We know the baskets signals before hand, what we don't know is what direction the market will take before hand. So if the basket is of 16 pairs can the spread be automatically calculated? If so, could the v.basket be set to have spread + x pips automatically before entering the trades in that direction?
I am not sure to get it.

In the DB the Virtual Baskets are opened without considering spread as we don't need this information from the VB. But when a real basket is triggered, orders will be opened with spread off course.

The +/- 20 pips buffer is just to make sure that some VB are trigerred as even if the VB are not considering spread a min or max pips value of 0 is not common.
By Geko
Ajs5274 wrote: 16 Jun 2017, 13:33 Geko your current No 10 tests, You are entering reverse trades at -20 normal trades at +20. Could the dashboard highlight better whether a reverse set of trades are open or normal set? Or could you indicate in the results of what type of trades were taken?
VB triggered a:

- In trend basket: when min pips >= - 20 pips
- Reversal basket when max pips <= 20 pips

Here how to see on the DB if we are in an in trend or reversal VB:

vbinfo.png

Concerning the results computed in my Excel spreadsheet, I will start collecting this info next week to see if both sides are profitable ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By agagukalex
Hi m Geko i am getting better and better with the dashboard !!! YEAH!!!
but i am experiencing something , maybe you can help me ...
I had on demo 3 baskets weekly level 2 FF TF FT , and this morning i was at 280 pips in profit
but when i tryied to close manually with the little red ''X'' ... they been closed and re-openend
the trades right away with the same curencies that they were in ... i tryied to do it twice but did the same thing . I am not able to close manually my tardes .
Thank you
Alex :-)
By Geko
agagukalex wrote: 16 Jun 2017, 16:59 Hi m Geko i am getting better and better with the dashboard !!! YEAH!!!
but i am experiencing something , maybe you can help me ...
I had on demo 3 baskets weekly level 2 FF TF FT , and this morning i was at 280 pips in profit
but when i tryied to close manually with the little red ''X'' ... they been closed and re-openend
the trades right away with the same curencies that they were in ... i tryied to do it twice but did the same thing . I am not able to close manually my tardes .
Thank you
Alex :-)
Hi and welcome at GiG Alex ;-)

With the DB, trades are opened when there is a signal off course and when trading time is on.

I presume that you are using the local time option for DB timing and not the session open (in section 10 of DB settings your option "Use session open hours to open basket ?" is on false).

It would mean that only Local time is used... so if the small clock below the pairs list is green trading time is on.

So when you close a basket if trading time is still on, then a new basket is open.

Please have a deeper look in the PDF user guide. I tried to make a clear explanation about the timing settings ;-)
By Geko
agagukalex wrote: 16 Jun 2017, 17:22 Thank you .. i will check more closely ... i am using local time , and yes use session is false... but is tehre way to close your basket and avoid this ??
Thank you Alex
Sure, you set your open to let say as an example to 09:00 and let trading time open during 2 minutes so you set ending time to 09:02.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]