Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By mrdfx
Thank you. Perhaps it was just at that specific time that there were no matching CCFp signals with the candle time frames. I'll check again on monday when the markets open.

With this candle filter set on, it will reduce the quantity of signals given, but hopefully increase the quality of the signals, which will reduce DD and increase overall profits.
By TheSnowman
mrdfx wrote:With this candle filter set on, it will reduce the quantity of signals given, but hopefully increase the quality of the signals, which will reduce DD and increase overall profits.
Yes, I think that is the idea, better signals, trade with the trend, and for me this is achieved by good old price action, knowing the when, where and what PRICE is doing.

For instance, GBPAUD, and this directly relates to the candle color filter, on Friday, I had marked the Monthly open on my analysis chart as the GBP weakness made itself obvious.

You can see this on the chart, you can see a lot of things if you know what to look for ;-)

Point 1 is the line and the message I wrote there. Point 2 is the Weekly Open, Point 2, Daily Open, Point 4, Thursday's low.

So, as price crossed Point 1, the Monthly Open line, look to the vertical time lines, right at London Open, the candle is green and the Monthly would still be green - an EA with filter on would not open a trade.

However, after it cross below the line, the MN, W1 and D1 are all RED - an alert manual trader could safely open as much sell as he can handle :-o well, as "safe" as any trading can get I suppose.

So looking forward to using this great EA, have a good weekend all, John
2017-05-27_12-51-48.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By firewight
Geko wrote: 27 May 2017, 14:20 I have just updated the PDF user guide available in page 1 with:

- Additional information's and screenshots about time settings
- Infos about Spread and ADR fitler

I think that the new explanation about the various time settings should clarify a lot of things, if clarification are needed... I am here :party:
Thanks mate I'll take a look asap!

Cheers!
By firewight
Geko wrote: 27 May 2017, 14:20 I have just updated the PDF user guide available in page 1 with:

Hi Geko, did you change the version number and file name? Would probably be good to keep track so people dont think they already have the current files...

Cheers!
By Geko
I have forgotten one last thing for the moment in the user guide, I write it right here the time it is in my head:

At the bottom of section 07 settings, there is an option to close all dashboard’s trades at a specific local time.

In order to avoid troubles (all trades closed and some new trades opened straight after), please make sure double check which closing time you are using guys.

Excepted for some reasons, most of you want to have trading time off, when closing time will come, so please set the DB accordingly to avoid issues.
By Geko
firewight wrote: 27 May 2017, 14:35

Hi Geko, did you change the version number and file name? Would probably be good to keep track so people dont think they already have the current files...

Cheers!
You are right I will do that now that there is more activity thanks :-D
firewight liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]