Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
Come and introduce yourself!
By Illiquid
Hello everybody,

I'm from Germany and I came to this board a few months ago following the CSS DB.
Thanks to all who bring in their ideas and their work!

Regards,
Illiquid
By Mads
Hello everybody!

The name is Mads, i am 24 years from Denmark, and i have been daytrading somewhat succesful for approximately 2 years now. I have been able to earn enough to make it through my life month after month, but haven't been able to increase my account at the same time, since all profits has gone to living expenses.

I will start working in a bank and study further after the summer holidays, and am looking for ways to invest without sitting in front of the screen all day long, even though that is the goal in the end.

I came here after seeing a CCFp topic on another forum, but would love to discuss and get to know the people behind it, and hopefully help improve it once i get the hang of it. For now i need to learn to use MT4 first, since i haven't worked with it yet, but solely traded price action without any indicators prior to this. Hopefully i can catch a hint or 2 from the more experienced traders here :)

Anyways, sorry for the long post! I am looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer.

Best Regards
Mads
By Geko
Hello Mads and welcome to GiG ;-)

GiG members will be happy to share their experience, do not hesitate to tell us more about your price action strategy.

Looking forward to exchange with you :-)
By Mads
Thanks for the warm welcome, I would love to share some of the techniques I use. I can show you an example from today, I trade breakouts and follow trends quite often. Todays example is Dow Jones on a 1 hour graph. What we see is that we break downwards through a support line, that has been supporting the uptrend for almost a month, while we also break down through some solid support shown as the horizontal line.

So as you can perhaps guess I am currently short Dow, and try to build up a short position, and add on as it (hopefully), continues to go down.

I am not sure if this is the correct place to write all of this, but otherwise feel free to move my post to the proper post.

Best Regards
Mads
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Geko
Hi Mads,

Thanks for sharing with us your technique. I can see a classical price action strategy with manual trend lines.

The old school way, it takes time, but it works :-D

We can keep your post here, excepted if you want to develop further I can create a dedicated thread ;-)
By Smix
Dear "GiG"-Members,

my name is Samy i am born and i live in germany, now 41 years "old" still strugglin, crying,

sometimes "laughing" about my trading expierience,

i am open minded to every part of trading wich gives serious content to a succesfull trading

habit, traded in germany so called knock out products..where you

can choose between small or high leverage(knock out level, is near current price of the

"underlying" you get it cheap, but near the knock out leveletc.bla.bla)..so the right

direction is the thing to choose, switched to cfd´s(fx-cfds,dax,etc.), sometimes watching

sp500,e-mini, "pennystocks", so everything wich has a "momentum",breakout

and is less violated by our behated MM´s...making money, but mostly loosing it, out of my

lack of patience.

i hope to learn about this interesting indicator, and learn all around more about everything

infliclicted with successfull trading to make a living..

there is light and shadow mostly..so let us catch the sunlights..

thanks for letting me be a part of it!

:-)
By sbenichou1
Hello!!
I am Stephane, i trade for now almost 20 years. I started as independant trader on futures markets in 1998. Member of the paris stock exchange.

I live in Paris. I know trade on many markets and searching to automatise my strategies.
I am interested in the CCFp DB and try to learn all the stuff as quick as possible.
Thank you for your work.
S
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]