Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
Post, discuss and review the best MetaTrader Trade Management tools for trailing…
20 % 80 %
By ScarletPip
I fear my questions will be a bit stupid until I have been able to explore the features of this amazing tool more closely, forgive me.

I'm wondering if I need to attach Blast to all the charts of symbols that I'm trading if I want to track the current results and any TP or SL that I've set using the trade manager? For example I only have Blast attached to one chart, and it is only showing me the trade that I have opened for that currency pair, but I have many other trades I would like to manage and see in 'current results'.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Geko
Hi Clem,

To fully answer your questions:

- Blast is managing only 1 currency pair at a time, the one it is attached on.

- Blast EA will manage trades using the EA Magic Number only. If you want it to manage trades opened by other EAs or Dashboard with different Magic Numbers, you will have to modify the Magic Number in Blast settings. In addition, I would like to add that for trades opened manually with MT4 (trades without any Magic Number) if you want to manage them with Blast you will have to change Magic Number to 0.
ScarletPip liked this
By ScarletPip
Last dumb question for the evening.

When I place a value in the BE/SL Management box, I am editing 'if Order pips > at x pips' and I put in a test value of 10, then I click the blue 'cross' icon. However I don't see the message in 'current results' change to show that a stop-loss value is in place.

I still see 0.0 under SL and the '#0 PO, 0 pips 0 $' message is red.
By Geko
ScarletPip wrote:Last dumb question for the evening.

When I place a value in the BE/SL Management box, I am editing 'if Order pips > at x pips' and I put in a test value of 10, then I click the blue 'cross' icon. However I don't see the message in 'current results' change to show that a stop-loss value is in place.

I still see 0.0 under SL and the '#0 PO, 0 pips 0 $' message is red.
Can you post a screenshot?
By ScarletPip
Ah, now I see the buttons - they are green and appear under the SL section. :-D

So the method to place a 'regular' SL is to put a value into box 02 and then click the 'modify SL' button that appears. Yes, that appears to be working.

The value that goes into that box must be a price level, not a pip value? Can we get a pip value SL, as calculating the price level is slow.

At least for non-geniuses like me. :oops:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]