Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By quadrifoglio
Geko wrote: 21 Jun 2017, 19:09 @ quadrifoglio: you still have the problem with ADR ? I thought it was ok now.

I will have a look, but here it is working fine on 4 different brokers. Really crazy this MTcrap. :mad:
Illiquid wrote: 21 Jun 2017, 20:35
@ quadrifoglio
Have you already tried a MT4 reinstall?

I think I can myself be blamed because every new instance of MT4 I create by copying the file structure (main dir. and roaming\metaquotes\terminal) - maybe I was too careless and overwrite something...

2017-06-21_205758.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By nokidding
I have been reading here and the manual for a few weeks and have started to run the dashboard. My results for this morning. Open just after LO and close after NY open with strategy one. Using TF, FT and FF on 10800.
Is there a way to separate the results of the different CCFP? So I could see the results of TF, FT and FF separately? Maybe there is and I have missed it.
I have it set to do a screen shot at close but I cannot find it. I looked under MT4/files but not there.
Thanks Geko for all the work and sharing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By TheSnowman
quadrifoglio wrote: 21 Jun 2017, 21:00
Geko wrote: 21 Jun 2017, 19:09 @ quadrifoglio: you still have the problem with ADR ? I thought it was ok now.

I will have a look, but here it is working fine on 4 different brokers. Really crazy this MTcrap. :mad:
Illiquid wrote: 21 Jun 2017, 20:35
@ quadrifoglio
Have you already tried a MT4 reinstall?

I think I can myself be blamed because every new instance of MT4 I create by copying the file structure (main dir. and roaming\metaquotes\terminal) - maybe I was too careless and overwrite something...

2017-06-21_205758.png
When I see that you use that method, I think maybe you don't know how to install MT4 where you want it?

Installation is really easy and no need for copy & paste errors

What most everyone miss is when select the tick box Yes, agree with license -

Then you can go to Settings and select where you want MT4 to go

Even change the name and give it a number

From there, after you can create shortcut in the usual Windows way

Hope that helps :-)
2017-06-22_10-45-16.png
2017-06-22_10-47-35.png
Geko liked this
By Illiquid
TheSnowman wrote: 22 Jun 2017, 10:53
Illiquid wrote: 22 Jun 2017, 08:21 After MT4 reinstall the ADR display is fine! :-)
Was it as new install or copy & pastry method?

I had a thought, when using copy & paste, it might be the History files corrupted or not updated

Cheers, John
It was a new install!
Just for information: It didn't work on the other MT4 instance on the same PC either, although I keep this clean (real account). After new install no problem.
Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Illiquid
TheSnowman liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]