Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By mrdfx
It's the 3rd night in a row now that my Tokyo open basket doesn't trigger. I've looked through every setting and can't figure out why the dB doesn't trigger the valid signals. I've opened them manually after seeing that it didn't trigger. Unfortunately I forgot to take a pic before so you could see.

Any ideas why? Geko I did PM you about it..
By Geko
I will be out for a few hours but I will test the Tokyo open stuff when back.

What you can do to test if it is working fine on your platform:

As the Session hour is using the auto GMT function:

T1.png

You can check the closest rounded hour for Tokyo (from the pic above it would be 19:00) and then change Tokyo open time accordingly in the DB settings (by changing the open hour to 19 and the close hour after this hour let’s say 21):

T2.png

Then when the Session is about to open just double check if the 2 clocks are green…

Be back later and I will perform this test also ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By TheSnowman
kari wrote: 27 Jun 2017, 23:38 Hi
since a couple of days I found this wonderful page and downloaded the ex4 file. On demo account (Activtrades) it works on real account (IC Markets) it is not possible to deploy the EA. What could be the reason? Any idea?
Cheers
Rik
Rik
As with any problem solving, the more details the better.

For now, we don't know what is the problem from that small detail

Is it in the Expert Advisor list in Navigator and you can drag it on the chart?

What happens when you do that?
bubola liked this
By TheSnowman
@ Geko,
The sub board looks interesting although I don't fully understand it just yet.
I know that you must be flat out with the coding, therefore I am reluctant to interrupt your progress with my small query / request.
I haven't seen anyone else mention the ADR function of stop loss and take profit thus far but I am interesting in experimenting with it.
I think I have worked out some settings and how to input them in a way that might be useful.
My query is, would it be possible to move that display box ADR next to the INFOS box?
This would only be cosmetic and not change any function of the calculations are required; the purpose being making it easier to visually confirm the referenced numbers in the ADR.
See the picture for where I mean.
Thanks for your considerations, John

PS: I forgot to ask, I need to check if these take profit & stop loss settings will work on trades taken if I set the Basket settings to No TP, No SL & No BE correct? Is that how it works; I will read the manual again as I had the thought maybe these are for manually entered trades.
2017-06-29_9-34-55.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By VPA021
mrdfx wrote: 28 Jun 2017, 01:53 It's the 3rd night in a row now that my Tokyo open basket doesn't trigger. I've looked through every setting and can't figure out why the dB doesn't trigger the valid signals. I've opened them manually after seeing that it didn't trigger. Unfortunately I forgot to take a pic before so you could see.

Any ideas why? Geko I did PM you about it..
I have the same problem... I have uploaded my settings
By TheSnowman
Regarding my post earlier about using ADR to take profits, here are very early results, only few hours actually, I like what I see so far. This is DEMO account running on my VPS with IC Markets.
:-D
2017-06-29_16-52-21.png
firewight, Geko liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]