Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By Geko
@ John:

I will work on this cosmetic stuff later, here is a quick summary of my next moves:

- Step 1: was to release a first beta version of the sub DB: Done
- Step 2: intensive testing of the CCFp DB to flag and fix potential glitches
- Step 3: once testing done, I will remove signals from the CCFp DB, and so, this DB will become the “Main” DB which will open and manage trades

I will work on the cosmetic stuff during step 3 ;-)

Concerning the ADR options you have 2 modes:

- 1 mode for individual trades
- 1 mode for the basket (using pair ADR to get an average for the basket)
By Geko
@ VPA021:

From your screenshots, I can see that:

- you are using the session open option

- Signals are valid 5 MINUTES after the opening of the session

- you are using Tokyo & London open all days of the week

- Local hours are empty so trading time is open (perfect)

- Session time are ok excepted Tokyo close set to 21

So now:

On your clock I can see that it is 14:31 Tokyo time and so it is not Tokyo open (08:00 Tokyo time) and so the second red clock remain red.

On your clock I can see that it is 06:31 London time and so it is not London open (08:00 London time) and so the second red clock remain red.

At a session open your clock will turn green during 5 minutes.
By Geko
TheSnowman wrote: 29 Jun 2017, 08:57 Regarding my post earlier about using ADR to take profits, here are very early results, only few hours actually, I like what I see so far. This is DEMO account running on my VPS with IC Markets.
:-D

2017-06-29_16-52-21.png
Thanks for the feedback John, you are using the ADR on individual pairs or for the basket ?
By TheSnowman
Geko wrote: 29 Jun 2017, 13:31
TheSnowman wrote: 29 Jun 2017, 08:57 Regarding my post earlier about using ADR to take profits, here are very early results, only few hours actually, I like what I see so far. This is DEMO account running on my VPS with IC Markets.
:-D

2017-06-29_16-52-21.png
Thanks for the feedback John, you are using the ADR on individual pairs or for the basket ?
That's on each pair as per the settings posted earlier, my idea was to capture these moves that are happening. I'm using the default settings for CCFP, with F/F and T/F - Daily & Weekly so have 2 dashboards running.

Of course you can see that in the comments in the update screenshot here.

I did go back into the VPS and reduce the Daily to filter with Candle Trend by W, D, 4H recently and the Weekly is still at MN, WK and Day of course.

It's having some wild $1,000 swings with the GBPJPY / GBPUSD deciding what to do. I can see potential for losing profits made already. I may reduce the stop loss to 100% or even 75% of ADR instead of 125% because it trading with the trend and if / when it retraces that much, want to be out early as possible, right?

Also with real account I would have smaller lot size. This is where calculating the lot size for each pair according to the $ per pip would really help, especially when the account is large enough to appreciate the differences.

This is a $100,000 demo and it feels like every time I recover back to there, the market seems to know, Grrrrrrrr!!!!! Maybe the USA session will do the job :-o

PS: on edit - because you know 3% per day just won't cut it :-D
2017-06-29_21-38-22.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Geko liked this
By mrdfx
Geko wrote: 29 Jun 2017, 13:18 Concerning the Tokyo session, I have performed the test that I mentioned yesterday and it triggered the trades perfectly.

Additional testing needed with your set file mrdfx ;-)
Check your inbox geko, I did PM you yesterday ;)

Oh an btw the DB didn't trigger again last night after making your suggestion changes, so then I opened them manually and after 5 mins the DB closed the basket. I don't know whats going on lol..
By VPA021
Geko wrote: 29 Jun 2017, 13:30 @ VPA021:

From your screenshots, I can see that:

- you are using the session open option

- Signals are valid 5 MINUTES after the opening of the session

- you are using Tokyo & London open all days of the week

- Local hours are empty so trading time is open (perfect)

- Session time are ok excepted Tokyo close set to 21

So now:

On your clock I can see that it is 14:31 Tokyo time and so it is not Tokyo open (08:00 Tokyo time) and so the second red clock remain red.

On your clock I can see that it is 06:31 London time and so it is not London open (08:00 London time) and so the second red clock remain red.

At a session open your clock will turn green during 5 minutes.

Thank You geko for your unconditional help
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]