Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
Post, discuss and review the best MetaTrader Trade Management tools for trailing…
20 % 80 %
By Geko
ScarletPip wrote:I noticed I don't have this problem on some charts - like XAUUSD for example.
Broker is VantageFX & Tickmill.
GMT offset is GMT+2.
Ok Blast fixed, update will come shortly.

The trick with a universal GMT auto offset is:

1 – to get automatically the GMT shift to calculate the daily open time and the various sessions open time (easy).
2 – to make sure this GMT shift is ok whether your broker has a positive or negative GMT shift (+1, +2, +3).
2 – to adjust the daily open time whether the instrument is a FX pair (easy, market open 24/24), or another instrument (oil, CFD, gold…) as for those other instruments market is closed a part of the night (tricky but done).
3- to get the week open time considering the infos above.
4 – to get the month open time considering the infos above and that the first day of the month is not always the 1st in MT4.

Rrrrrrrrr so simple with MT4.

For non fx instruments, I calculate the daily open time normally and then check if the candle exist, if not shift one bar to the right till a candle exist and so this candle is the Daily open.

If anybody as an easier way to get those infos... ;-)
ScarletPip liked this
By Geko
Post 1 updated with Blast latest version.

The Auto Stack option was updated.

Now when you launch the CANDLE Auto Stack, Blast will freeze the initial level to open the first trade (those initial values will be used for the first trade and won’t change with new candles).

In the previous version, when you had a new candle, the levels were adjusted with the new shift value (if you were using a shift of 2 the levels were always 2 bars back).

Once the initial trade is open the next trades will use the old method (using x bars back).

This method makes more sense to trade potential breakout.

An option is available in Blast settings to turn off this option and use the previous mode.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]