Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By sbenichou1
Hello,
Geko, would it be possible to enter position as soon as the ccfps crosses the 0 line or other currency so we could enter the trend at the beginning.

Because if i understand well the present system, even with many filters, we jump in an existing very strong trend without waiting for a pullback.

So to have amll the odds for us, we should catch the trend at the beggining OR wait for a pullback.

any comments?

tx
S
By Geko
sbenichou1 wrote: 29 Jun 2017, 18:06 Hello,
Geko, would it be possible to enter position as soon as the ccfps crosses the 0 line or other currency so we could enter the trend at the beginning.

Because if i understand well the present system, even with many filters, we jump in an existing very strong trend without waiting for a pullback.

So to have amll the odds for us, we should catch the trend at the beggining OR wait for a pullback.

any comments?

tx
S
The closest to your request would be to use the Trade level set to 1 to enter your trades.

But the CCFp was not initially designed to be used this way... But who knows without testing... Do not hesitate to give us your feedback with this experimentation ;-)

Peut-être que tu auras des bons résultats ;-)
By Geko
kenmo wrote: 29 Jun 2017, 19:10 Hey Gecko - Thank you for all your hard work. Quick question, would the following Stealth BE settings = once at +35 pips the BE/SL would be set at +15 or +20 ?? Trying to make sure I'm understanding these settings correctly.

stealth BE.JPG
Once the threshold is reached at let's say + 30 pips, it would set the trailing SL at the pips buffer, let's ay + 20 pips. :nerd:
nokidding liked this
By TheSnowman
sbenichou1 wrote: 29 Jun 2017, 18:06 Hello,

any comments?

tx
S
What I would do is use the Candle Filters on lower timeframes, say 1H, 4H, and Daily

For example the GBPNZD, strong uptrend, want to go long, if there are several 1H candles in the red, a 4H will become red, no trades will be entered.

That was using the current candle; using the previous candle might be more restrictive, so much to experiment with.

Hope that helps and Good Luck
firewight, Geko liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]