Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By mrdfx
VPA021 wrote: 04 Jul 2017, 22:49 Hi Geko,

Would there be any issues if I have 10-12 baskets open on one MT4?
I personally ran 26 baskets on their own chart window on a single MT4 platform before my laptop starting slowing down.

I'm currently running 5 MT4 platforms with multiple baskets simultaneously and no problem but it does depend on your computers processor and if it can handle.

Luckily my laptop is a little beast lol.
By VPA021
mrdfx wrote: 05 Jul 2017, 00:09
VPA021 wrote: 04 Jul 2017, 22:49 Hi Geko,

Would there be any issues if I have 10-12 baskets open on one MT4?
I personally ran 26 baskets on their own chart window on a single MT4 platform before my laptop starting slowing down.

I'm currently running 5 MT4 platforms with multiple baskets simultaneously and no problem but it does depend on your computers processor and if it can handle.

Luckily my laptop is a little beast lol.

lol. I set everything up on my one comp. 10 baskets running well with no speed issues.
Thanks mrdfx
By firewight
mrdfx wrote: 06 Jul 2017, 22:14 @geko its been pretty quiet these days with the CCFp DB, are there any new updates on the way, I mean besides the sub DB, or is the current V1.15 the latest?

Also hows the progress going with the sub DB? I know you are a busy guy and not expecting things to happen right away, I was just being curious. Thanks :-D
I know Geko has been taking care of his family in real life recently. I'm sure he'll be back soon.
TheSnowman, Geko and 1 others liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]