Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By Geko
I am still here guys don't worry, but yep I was a little bit busy those last days.

Before to "transform" the CCFp DB into the main DB which will receive the signals from the sub DB, I also wanted to have another week of tests to flag potential other bugs/glitches... So far so good which mean that next week I will work on that :-)

And I will work also on the sub DB to add other filters as discussed.

I will post this week results later today or during the week-end.
krishna, TheSnowman and 1 others liked this
By TheSnowman
Nechto wrote: 07 Jul 2017, 19:29 All is well, but now with the time setting, I'm completely confused.
I can see how a new user will get confused; I believe there is some discrepancy with how the numbers are referencing to 8 & 9 in the instructions within the EA, I'll include a picture and Geko can decide or let us know.

1. As for setting trading time, read from Page 28 in the manual also, see the pictures:

First choose when & how you want the EA to trade, a or b?

a) Session Hours ---> True and choose which session(s) = True

b) Local Time Filter ---> input as per instructions eg. +07.00,-10.30 (Session Hours = False)

That's it, good luck
2017-07-08_13-22-08.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hi,

i´ve using CCFp dash to trade allways on, if there is a valid signal it will open trades no matter the time. I also use basket trail (pips).

The thing is , when a basket is closed by the trailing values, and at tha closing time there are valid signals to open new trades, it will close the "old" basket as is suposed to do and immediately opens a new one, so afr so good, but it then closes the new basket after a few seconds , i think this happends because its still closing the first basket.

can you please help

Bert regards

PT
By mrdfx
@geko I have a quick question. I want to create a basket that would trade 3 sessions using a FIFO strategy, shooting for 50 pips TP each session.

So for TO the TP would be 50 pips, LO 50 pips, and NYO 50 pips. What would be the best way to set the DB to open at TO +10, LO +10, NYO +10 and for the basekt to close each session just before the next session starts.

I've set the session open hours time to false and I'm using the local time setting set as: +20:10,-03:50,+04:10,-08:50,+09:10,-16:00.

Then another question is if I'm shooting for 50 pips per session do I set the basket total TP at 150 or can I set it as 50 pips TP, and the Db will read the TP per session? Thanks and let me know if it makes sense.
TheSnowman liked this
By Geko
At the moment with a single DB it would be too tricky, I would have to make some mods so as to make it possible to close all trades before a new session. I will plan that, not a big deal. The issue for the moment is that if the TP is not reached before the new session, then when the next session open, the DB will only open new signals.

So, the best way to do it at the moment is with 3 DB…

To set the open at +10 minutes you are right with using local hours.

50 pips TP is ok, it is the TP for open trades (not for the entire day).

Interesting test by the way ;-)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]