Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By mrdfx
Geko wrote: 09 Jul 2017, 12:33 At the moment with a single DB it would be too tricky, I would have to make some mods so as to make it possible to close all trades before a new session. I will plan that, not a big deal. The issue for the moment is that if the TP is not reached before the new session, then when the next session open, the DB will only open new signals.

So, the best way to do it at the moment is with 3 DB…

To set the open at +10 minutes you are right with using local hours.

50 pips TP is ok, it is the TP for open trades (not for the entire day).

Interesting test by the way ;-)
Thanks geko, so with the timing settings I'm using I'm basically creating 3 "trade sessions" what I'm wondering about is if it hits 50 pips TP in the first session will the DB look for another 50 pips in the next session or once it hit 50 pips then it won't open more trades?

I got the idea from PIF on FF trying to take his FIFO approach and incorporate it into the GIG DB. ;)
By Namor
Hi Geko,
I am trying your dashboard v 1.12 for scalping. After hitting TP it opened another trades and closed them after couple of second and I do not know why. It repeats itself after hitting TP. If it occurs after hitting SL I do not know, because it has not yet hit SL. Can you help me?
Here are screenshots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By firewight
Namor wrote: 13 Jul 2017, 10:47 Hi Geko,
I am trying your dashboard v 1.12 for scalping. After hitting TP it opened another trades and closed them after couple of second and I do not know why. It repeats itself after hitting TP. If it occurs after hitting SL I do not know, because it has not yet hit SL. Can you help me?
Here are screenshots.
It is probably related to the trading window, if your window is 5 minutes, and your basket opens and only lasts 30 seconds, it will keep placing trades for another 4mins and 30 seconds...

It will continue to trade until your valid period expires...
By Geko
Xande wrote: 12 Jul 2017, 03:23 Geko, would you please upload yr sets for the new tests 14,15,16. Somehow I can't get TF only on weekly strategy. I don't see any options to select TF/FT/FF settings on the dashboard. Neither any reference to those setting and their meaning in the user guide.

Cheers mate.
I have updated my post 1 in my result's thread with all my presets files ;-)
By Namor
This is my setting. I do not think that when trades are open should be closed after couple of seconds. Trades are not opened at the same time but gradually so it is not possible to trade manually. The trades are closed at the same time if SL or TP is hit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]