Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By firewight
Namor wrote: 13 Jul 2017, 12:00 This is my setting. I do not think that when trades are open should be closed after couple of seconds. Trades are not opened at the same time but gradually so it is not possible to trade manually. The trades are closed at the same time if SL or TP is hit.
Unless I am completely not understanding you which is entirely possible, you can simply use the trade open and close buttons manually whenever you wish, without any automated closing...

Otherwise please explain more clearly what you are trying to achieve, thank you...
By Namor
firewight wrote: 13 Jul 2017, 12:12
Namor wrote: 13 Jul 2017, 12:00 This is my setting. I do not think that when trades are open should be closed after couple of seconds. Trades are not opened at the same time but gradually so it is not possible to trade manually. The trades are closed at the same time if SL or TP is hit.
Unless I am completely not understanding you which is entirely possible, you can simply use the trade open and close buttons manually whenever you wish, without any automated closing...

Otherwise please explain more clearly what you are trying to achieve, thank you...
I can use the trade open and close buttons manually but I will have to sit by the computer all day long. I do not understand why the trades are closed after couple of second if they were opened on valid signal and ST or TP was not hit. They should stay open. I hope you understand.
By firewight
Namor wrote: 13 Jul 2017, 14:48
firewight wrote: 13 Jul 2017, 12:12

I can use the trade open and close buttons manually but I will have to sit by the computer all day long. I do not understand why the trades are closed after couple of second if they were opened on valid signal and ST or TP was not hit. They should stay open. I hope you understand.
OK so you would need to show all your settings for anyone to be able to help solve your problem, thanks.
By Xande
Geko wrote: 13 Jul 2017, 11:33
Xande wrote: 12 Jul 2017, 03:23 Geko, would you please upload yr sets for the new tests 14,15,16. Somehow I can't get TF only on weekly strategy. I don't see any options to select TF/FT/FF settings on the dashboard. Neither any reference to those setting and their meaning in the user guide.

Cheers mate.
I have updated my post 1 in my result's thread with all my presets files ;-)
Awesome, tks. Now I was able to figure out the meaning of these signals. :oops: Gonna put it out there so no one else gets embarrassed like me :-D
2017-07-13_0922.png
T/F,F/F,F/T simply means true or false of these two settings:
2017-07-13_0932.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
firewight liked this
By firewight
Namor wrote: 13 Jul 2017, 15:44 firewight
Here is my setting:
It is hard to say what your problem is, so far I can not see any evidence of a problem, because you have not show any screenshots of a problem...

Your settings show you have an active trading window based on your local times of:

MondayTradingHours=+1.00,-21.00
TuesdayTradingHours=+1.00,-21.00
WednesdayTradingHours=+1.00,-21.00
ThursdayTradingHours=+1.00,-21.00
FridayTradingHours=+1.00,-21.00

Which means any new signals that appear in those times will open automatically.

I would first suggest you update from version 1.12 to the latest version located in post 1.

Please also show a complete screenshot of your chart with the DB version number, TP & SL settings showing (your pics are cut off and this can not be seen), it would really help anyone figure out your problem.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]