Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
25 % 75 %
By roxx12
Hello Trades,

iam here from FF, talked to Forexpinbar a while ago about the GIG Dashboard. Iam using it for 1.5 months, but still have a problem like Xande in July

http://www.greed-is-good.com/forum/view ... 4d20#p1482

My DB is opening trades for 10 seconds, then close it without beeing next to a close of a candle (11:59:50 for example). It is completely random. Then it opens a normal basket with the adjusted Pips/cash settings in TP/SL. This Basket is working, but after this close again a "10 seconds basket" is open.

Settings are D1/H1 with T/F, T/T, F/F, F/T. Testing everything, but i dont know how to avoid this small baskets. Version is 1.15 GIG.

Can someone recomment a solution or a setting i change?

Use close all trades at a specific hour: false
Broker ECN: false (dont know if this is important for this. tried it, no change)
Use session open hours to open basket: false

Open trades on Monday ... Friday: true

Thanks a lot in advance
I have spent all week trying to get the EA to automatically open trades without a solution.
I can open trades manually
even when the trading time icon is green valid signals are not opening
I think it may have something to do with the time which is not updating on the display

I am using a demo account with icmarkets
my local time is GMT+4 (muscat)

Screen shot attached, any help appreciated

Thanks
Ted
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By conrad666
hello

im little newbee in this,

Have a short question....in manual it says" You needed 3 charts loaded with cccpf indicator and EA on them" must dasboard indicator be loade on every pair ? or ?

i think i have all downloaded and installed all... Any guys that have a "template" that can use, small lots to start with..

regards
Conny
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]