Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
Come and introduce yourself!
By FrankJV
Hi Geko,
Just joined the forum, good to be here I have been , I love your work and the detail you have but in to it , it's truly amazing ... I look forward to testing and using the applications ... I've been trading for over 10 years... I've seen quite a bit :-) Nice to be here....
By Kilo
Hi all, I was drawn to the forum because the great DFC Monitor EA sent me here to get an update. Interesting looking forum, looks like the result of some hard work. Well done.

Where can I find the updated DFC Monitor EA?

Thanks.
By Kilo
Hi, I was using Greg's DFC Monitoring EA and it needs updating and sent me here for the update but I can't find a new version anywhere. Interesting to find a new (to me) forex group.
By Geko
Hi and welcome to GiG,

Sorry for this, I am going to post an update of the DFC monitor asap.
By Geko
I have just created a dedicated section in the forum for Naked trading (it might be useful in the future), and I have posted inside the updated tools ;-)

Sorry again for the delay, not an easy time those last weeks with a lot of personnal things to manage.
By Geko
Yep thanks, winter was long and hard for my littles ones... Fortunaley spring is coming :-)
By Kilo
I wish you and the little ones all the best. The flowers will be coming out soon.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]