Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
Post, discuss and review the best MetaTrader Trade Management tools for trailing…
20 % 80 %
By Wapen
Hi Geko,

I have now used "BLAST" now for a while and must complement you on a magnificent tool.

I use it predominantly for HOLO and what to know if you can ad alerts as follow: Notification on a new daily H & L. This will help me as I'm working and trading and miss a lot of opportunities as I don't immediately see the new DH&DL.

Thanks in advance!
Wapen
By Geko
digitalsession wrote: 27 Mar 2018, 23:03 With the autostack with candle feature is there a way to set the lot sizes these trades open? Seems I only can get .01 lots when it opens trades in the direction
Hi,

the lot size used is the one from the order management box.

Initially my lot size was 0.01 in the box, then I changed it manually to 0.03. So first trade opened with 0.01 and second one with 0.03 ;-)

2018-03-29_1201.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Geko
digitalsession wrote: 30 May 2018, 08:32 Geko, love this tool and use it every day. Thanks for the response.

Another question about this tool.. can I automatically set the take profit for the orders of candle stacking by price instead of pip distance? Also, is there a way to set it so it turns off after a set number of orders? Thank you.
Thanks for the kind words :-D

- For the TP you can use the TrendLine mode (money management scenatio 4) to use those trendlines to define your TP and SL. With this mode you can drag and drop the lines manually where you want.

- Concerning the auto stacking mode, the option is already there. the option # nb is the number of orders to open.

Hope it helps ;-)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]